Toledo, OH 43623
- Manage the design and engineering of capital equipment and sheet metal products, including the redesign and improvement of existing products.
- Interact with clients, work through approvals, and work with production to ensure projects are being completed on time.
- Hands on manager, and must be able to design as needed.
- Will be in charge of 5+ employees in the Design department.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience designing capital equipment.
- Preferred candidate will have 7+ years of experience engineering and developing capital equipment, including 3D design software. Inventor is preferred.