Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Leads internal meetings, client meetings, and workgroup meetings.
- Ensures that work complies with client standards and requirements.
- Creates/modifies/marks up tool design packages in AutoCAD.
- Coordinates in-house project and project engineering/design schedules.
- Sets up internal design reviews; schedules meeting rooms.
- Associate' s Degree in the engineering or architectural fields preferred.
- Experienced with high tech or semiconductor tooling design and layout.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.