Fremont, OH 43420
- Will be responsible for designing and detailing parts, assemblies, and steel fabrication drawings.
- Create bill of materials, assist in the design of projects.
- Perform inspections to ensure quality and correctness.
- Will occasionally travel to customer locations to collect field data.
- 3+ years of experience drafting/designing machines, equipment, furnaces or related
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 3D modeling experience, preferably Autodesk Inventor
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to interact with clients occasionally
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.