Columbus, OH 43068
- Create and maintain component design schedules.
- Utilize Catia V5 to create high quality solid, surface, and wireframe CAD models and technical drawings.
- Prepare technical reports and presentations.
- Support customer with manufacturing feasibility.
- Verify conformance to all applicable specifications and regulations.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years' mechanical product design experience.
- Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.