Data Entry Clerk
Maumee, OH 43537
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and deadlines.
- Inputing data of inventory and products
- Knowledge of basic computer functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to be flexible and positive in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a team based environment.
- Minimum of two years of data entry experience.
- Strong typing accuracy and ability to pass typing evaluation
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.