Lansing, MI 48917
- Update Mafact boards and departmental KOI Charts.
- Analyze paint usage data and update Bill of Materials.
- Track and analyze paint supplier costing data.
- Analyze departmental yield data.
- Identify, communicate and document any difficulties relating to the product, process and/or quality system as per IATF-16949 directives.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to prevent the occurrence of any monthly inventory variances.
- Verify implementation and effectiveness of recommended solutions. Participate in control plan updates as per IATF-16949 protocol.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- Must be computer literate on the Windows platform.
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office specifically Access and Excel
- Experience in simulation, programming (PowerBI, Python, MATLAB, SQL) preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills