Data & Analytics Manager
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
- Focus will be on optimizing business processes and data-driven design projects, while drive efforts internally to promote the benefits of advanced analytics and business intelligence platform.
- Will help identify areas enhance and optimize process and manage digital product.
- Responsible for leading data management, acquisition, preparation, visualization and analytics, including developing data governance and ensuring quality of data.
- Will collaborate with process owners across the company to better understand business objectives, constraints, and obstacles and help identify solutions to leverage data and improve operations.
- Work with team to create dashboards and visualization tools.
- Lead effort to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns in complex data sets.
- Develop training programs for business analysts and subject matter experts.
- Bachelor' s degree (BA or BS) in Computer Science or related, from an accredited college or university. Equivalent combination of education and experience in IT such as data management and analysis may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- 5+ years of experience of business process improvement regarding data management, strategy, policies and solutions.
- Experience with creating visualization tools and dashboards.
- Experience with SQL, statistical programming and scripting packages (e.G. R, MATLAB, SAS, and Python), and data visualization packages such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Experience with machine learning tools is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.