Schedule: 8am-5pm M-F
This is a full-time, long term position with growth. Regular trips to Gahanna, Ohio will likely be required.
Requirements of the SCADA Analyst:
- Internal Customer service / support to manage the SCADA system, updates from GIS system, reporting issues / failures, read gauges to manage the power.
- SCADA Troubleshooting.
- Work remotely at the office with field crews to test field devices are properly set up.
- Works directly under an immediate supervisor and primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Education: High School Diploma with 5 years of experience OR Associate' s Degree with 3 years of experience OR Bachelor' s Degree as an entry level candidate.
- Experience with SCADA systems.
- Experience using GIS software.
- Familiar with utility electrical systems (high, medium and low voltage), ability to read substation one-lines.
- Able to communicate effectively and work on a team.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement.