Toledo, OH 43604
- The Database Administrator has the responsibility to administer, optimize, and integrate relational database systems.
- Database Administrator will also be responsible for collaborating with the company' s teams to identify, design, implement, and optimizing needs.
- Support existing MS SQL applications and databases, while being involved with and assisting with database design, implementation and optimization.
- Data warehousing development and management. Develops and creates custom reports.
- Provides database system guidance to the IT Department.
- Monitors database performance and ensures database optimization.
- Stay up to date on relevant database system and technology concepts and relate to the company' s needs.
- Bachelor' s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience in IT may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
- Minimum of 2 year of IT experience with increasing responsibilities for database systems.
- Proficient with MS SQL Server
- .Net programming and SQL server programming preferred.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.