Toledo, OH 43604
- Developer will work with Senior Developers, Database Administrators and Systems Administrators to define and develop solutions for enterprise applications and support existing MS SQL and .Net applications.
- Develop custom reports and provide programming support for new applications being developed.
- Assisting with development of data warehousing and data management.
- Bachelor' s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- .Net programming and SQL server programming abilities.
- Able to define, plan, test and execute developed applications.
- Able to develop data analytical tools is a plus.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.