Customer Service Representative
Northwood, OH 43619
- Contacting customers via email, phone, and mail to let them know that they need to schedule a copper to fiber migration with us.
- Scheduling the migrations in the Telecommunication GUI.
- Follow up and verify if the migration is complete.
- Provide support to the Telecommunication tech during the migration if necessary.
- Provide support to the customer if a reschedule is necessary.
- Other duties as assigned, if there is down time.
- Prior customer service experience, preferably in a technical capacity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.