Columbia, TN 38401
A leading Metal Processing Manufacturer we represent is currently seeking experienced Material Handlers for 2nd Shift. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and offers a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
The Material Handler will be responsible for filling orders from warehouse stock and ensuring that material is moved in a safe and timely manner.
- Operate material handling equipment
- Operate packaging tools (machine and hand)
- Using RF devices for accurate material tracking
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Previous warehouse and forklift/side loader experience
- High school education or GED desired
- Experience using computers
- Good mathematical competencies
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
- Ability to spend 80% of the day standing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs