Cost Control Analyst
Columbus, OH 43215
- Consolidate project cost control reports reconciling forecasted vs. Actual/incurred costs, analyzing progress to date and making recommendations as to forecasted cost projections while meeting critical deadlines.
- Interface with project managers, plant managers, financial accounting, construction managers and procurement % contracts administrative personnel.
- Develop, organize and setup of new projects with respect to Work Orders, Tasks and Project Breakdown Structure.
- Ensure cost Control work activities are performed and documented in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Build an understanding of cost control best practices.
- Coordinate the development of input necessary to establish projected cost of all projects managed within group.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management or Business Administration.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.