Durham, NC 27703
- The Cost Accountant will be responsible for preparing and analyzing standard cost information and providing various cost related reports.
- Prepare and analyze standard costs, and provide variance analysis
- Validate the cost of goods sold on an ongoing basis and as part of the month-end and year-end close process
- Conduct inventory reserve analysis for obsolete and slow-moving inventory and maintain appropriate reserves
- Maintain Fixed Asset records and depreciation schedules
- 5+ years accounting experience and a bachelor' s degree in related discipline; or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Experience working with standard costing in an ERP system within a manufacturing environment
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.