Corporate Recruiter (Technical Positions)
Beaverton, OR 97005
Job Responsibilities of the Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Recruiter will manage the flow of applicants by sourcing candidates, reviewing applicant resumes, determining fit, screening candidates, and coordinating interviews.
- Will assist with the coordination and scheduling interviews, while attend and help conducting interviews.
- Give hiring recommendations regarding wages, market conditions, etc. To managers when needed
- Present offers to candidates and cover benefits, while selling candidates on overall compensation package.
- Post and manage job postings internally and externally using various job boards.
- Create sourcing and recruiting strategies, while building a pipeline of candidates for networking and future positions.
- Attend career fairs and college recruiting events.
Requirements of the Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, HR or related
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment of technical positions
- Experience using external job boards and social media recruiting
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.