Corporate EHS Manager/HR Generalist
Toledo, OH 43612
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Corporate EHS Manager/HR Generalist to work in the Toledo, OH area.
- Responsible for developing and administering EHS and various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Manages OSHA required safety training and safety committee meetings as well as enforcement of safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all audits conducted by OSHA.
- Identify and remove occupational hazards.
- Track and follow up on safety corrective actions.
- Write job safety analysis procedures.
- Implements and annually updates job descriptions as necessary.
- Initiates recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees.
- Conducts new-employee orientations; employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing;.
- Writes and places job postings.
- Must have experience with FMLA, EEO, Worker’ s Compensation, OSHA and Affirmative Action administration and procedures.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree and Five years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent work experience.
- Must be willing to travel 25%-35%.