Glasgow, KY 42141
- The Controls Technician is responsible for the maintenance, repair and functionality of electronic, mechanical robotic and pneumatic equipment.
- PLC, HMI, CNC, Vision and robotic programming
- Installation and technical support of PLC based hardware
- Troubleshoot machinery and equipment including: ABB/Fanuc robots, CNC machines, Vision Systems
- 3+ years' experience with Allen Bradley PLC programming
- 3-5 years' experience in Maintenance and Controls in Manufacturing environment
- Fanuc controls
- Vision Systems
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.