Controls Systems Designer
Toledo, OH 43604
- Design, implement and commissioning of control systems for industrial projects
- Prepare panel layouts, bills of material, schematics, motor controls, one-lines and cable schedules
- PLC and HMI programming
- Creating electrical schematics, installation and construction packages, riser diagrams, conduit drawings
- 5+ years of controls programming and design experience
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs and HMIs is required and experience with Wonderware is a plus
- Experience with Electrical Controls Schematics including PLC I/O drawings, 480V motor, low voltage power distribution, 1-line and 3-line schematics
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.