Toledo, OH 43623
- Develop strategy to upgrade systems on existion equipment.
- Set priorities for capital improvements.
- Responsible for preparing engineering to include: system design, PLC programming, HMI programming, control panel design and detail, hardware selection.
- Lead, manage and direct the efforts of Electrical Engineers.
- Will be involved in leading and participating in problem solving activities.
- Interact with other departments, suppliers and customers to obtain pertinent information.
- Hands on participation in equipment upgrades.
- Coordinates, documents, and files all history associated with a specific job.
- Reviews project quote and scope and calls attention to ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor' s Degree.
- At least 5 year of experience in industrial controls systems.
- 3 plus year(s) of experience with HMI programming.
- 3 plus year(s) of experience with Allen Bradley Controllogix.
- Travel is 40% with some international travel.