Saginaw, MI 48601
- Controls Engineer will need to deliver quality service on schedule and within budget in a team environment.
- Perform and direct the engineering of control systems including the design of MCC single lines, controls panels and electrical schematics.
- Development of sequence of operations, PLC programming and HMI programming.
- Assist in development of engineering proposals including scope, budget and schedule requirements.
- Plan, perform and direct the application of standard engineering methods.
- Controls Engineer will work on large scale or multidiscipline controls projects under the direction of the Project Manager.
- Communicate with the project manager concerning progress or problems related to the project.
- Will function as project lead on fast paced industrial controls projects.
- Allen Bradley experience is essential, and various other PLC platforms are helpful.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.