Victor, IA 52347
A Maintenance/Controls Engineer provides software and hardware installations, programming, and maintenance to new and existing production equipment.
- Sets up new programs, PLC ladder logic, robot interfacing and documentation.
- Setup and maintain PC, PLC, Robot, HMI, and weld control back-ups on all equipment.
- Setup and maintain access levels for PLC and robots, documenting all changes.
- Evaluate and make recommendation on equipment updates, new equipment, and software updates for PLC, HMI, and weld controls and makes approved changes.
- Troubleshoot programming failures and makes adjustments and document as necessary.
- Implements improvements in cycle time of robotic welding and assemblies.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two or four year degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or related field preferred and/or 4 years job related experience