Toledo, OH 43611
Drive all activities relating to ensuring existing and new equipment is built and running in accordance to specifications. Including the troubleshooting, debugging, start-up and programming of all automated equipment.
- Technical expert for electrical controls, process logic controls (ex: Allen Bradley, Siemens), robot installation, programming and troubleshooting (ex; Fanuc, ABB, Motoman), vision inspection system programming.
- Support multiple PLC and other electrical controlled automated systems
- The ability to program or modify HMI' s (ex; RS Logix 500 & 5000, Allen Bradley, Siemens and Proface)
- Strong knowledge of Devicenet, Controlnet & Ethernet I/P networks.
- Determine correct controls for all Poke Yokes (Vision Systems, PLC' s, Robotics).
- Understand logic writing to create handshakes between the equipment and I.T Systems.
- Coordinate the development in writing and maintaining effective maintenance specification and preventative maintenance programs on all equipment to ensure top performance for productivity.
- The ability to build and wire control panels
- Keep and update all equipment drawing, electrical prints etc...Up to date as changes are implemented.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Mechatronic, Controls Engineering or Robotics; or equivalent combination of education and six years' experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience with automated equipment and robotics in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience PLC programming.