Toledo, OH 43604
- Will work on projects from cradle to grave, including control system design, creating construction and installation documents, programming PLCs/HMIs and be involved with startup.
- Develop and program PLCs and HMIs software
- Develop MCC One Lines, Electrical Schematics, control panel designs, riser diagrams, conduit drawings, etc...
- May lead programming and design on projects.
- Associates or Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- +7 years of programming PLCs and HMIs, mainly Allen Bradley systems
- Able and willing to travel up to 30-40%
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.