Toledo, OH 43606
- Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Provide input on / develop P&ID' s.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Provide field assistance as required.
- PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Experienced with multiple PLC and HMI software is preferred, such as ControlLogix, Siemens S7, Modicon, Wonderware, iFix, FactoryTalk View, etc…
- Ability to setup and configure drives, PLC communication, etc.
- Bachelor’ s or Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering
- PLC and HMI programming experience
- Ability to quickly understand network layout and I/O diagrams.
- Ability to write functional specifications based on P&IDs and reference documentation
- AutoCAD experience is helpful
- Estimated travel: 15% or less
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.