Toledo, OH 43605
- Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Provide input on / develop P&ID' s.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Perform inspections of equipment.
- PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Develop control panel designs.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university is preferred
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- 3 years of programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.).
- Familiar with design and installation of industrial control systems in sanitary design
- System integration.
- Willingness to travel around 25-35%.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.