Springfield, OH 45504
- Determine, select, and specify instrumentation and controls required to monitor, operate and control mechanical, process, and electrical systems.
- Provide input on / develop P&ID' s.
- Produce logic diagrams, control narratives (sequence of operations) and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret and apply codes, job procedures, standards, and specifications.
- Interface with other design disciplines.
- Perform inspections of equipment.
- PLC/HMI Architecture Design including Ethernet, ControlNet and Remote I/O.
- Develop control panel designs.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Experience with Allen Bradly Controllogix 5000 and set up HMI stations utilizing WonderWare is required.
- Steel or aluminum manufacturing experience desired.
- 3 years of programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.).
- Familiar with design and installation of industrial control systems in sanitary design
- System integration.
- Willingness to travel, 25%.