Lima, OH 45804
- Develop scope, design, PLC/HMI programming, checkout, startup and optimization of control systems for process and packaging systems in the consumer products industry including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, etc.
- Assist with development of construction specs and construction documents.
- Assist with completing Front-End loading (FEL) documents and construction packages including control architecture, conceptual design drawings, initial capital estimates, schedules, and technical risk assessments.
- MCC and Power Distribution Panel layout and specification.
- Lighting and General Electrical Utility Design.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- PLC and HMI programming experience.
- Ability to use CAD.
- Familiar with design and installation of industrial control systems in sanitary design.
- Knowledge of production equipment, packaging equipment, piping, sanitary design, cGMPs is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with various team members, disciplines and clients.
- Willingness to travel, mix of local and overnight travel, est. 35-40%.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.