Holland, OH 43528
- Contribute to the design and development of monitoring and control systems for utility scale renewable energy projects.
- Assist in programming and commissioning SEL controllers, SCADA servers, SCADA historians and OIT' s.
- Develop detailed design documentation including System Architecture Diagrams, Device Points List, IP lists, Logic Diagrams, HMI mockups.
- Design networking equipment configuration including specifying physical interfaces and protocols, assigning IP addresses, and administration of firewall rules.
- Configuration of SCADA, power plant controller, RTU, & IT equipment.
- Provide technical support for SCADA equipment.
- Generate project documentation including commissioning documents, as-built drawings, operator manuals and training material.
- Coordinate with field technicians for on-site commissioning and installation support.
- Utilize diagnostic utilities to troubleshoot complex monitoring and control systems.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or related.
- Ability to communicate with team members and business partners.
- 5+ years of SCADA development, Ignition experience desired.
- 5+ years of using programming languages. Python a plus.
- Designed Multi Switch networks with VLANs and firewalls.
- Experience in setting up virtual machines on physical servers.
- Working knowledge of industrial protocols such as Modbus-TCP, DNP3, OPC-UA, IEC 61850 and ICCP.
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lead Continuous Improvement/Lessons Learned program.
- Travel, 20-30%