Eau Claire, WI 54758
- Develop a complete electrical concept design for the commissioning of industrial and commercial equipment.
- Design includes bill of material, release, and final documentation of hardware and PLC & HMI programming.
- Design complex control systems that integrate PLC and HMIs.
- PLC & HMI programming for custom projects using Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi and other software as needed.
- Excellent communication required to address client needs and to help enhance the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel.
- Travel to job sites to direct and coordinate start-up, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology with emphasis in electrical controls and 2+ years of controls experience or if non-degreed must have 5+ years of controls programming experience
- Experience with PLC and HMI, Allen Bradley and/or Siemens Automation
- Understanding of operational processes, electrical power, electrical controls, pneumatics, and HVAC systems is preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.