Dublin, OH 43016
- Control system design, programming, testing and equipment commissioning.
- Install/troubleshoot/repair electrical/electronic components of machinery including controls, servo drive, motors and PLCs.
- Schedule and perform systems testing as requested.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and correct dynamic compressor issues, including mechanical deficiencies, operational issues, and installation/packaging issues.
- Perform set-up and operation for custom data acquisition equipment such as compressor performance analyzers, vibration analyzers, & specialty diagnostic tools.
- Conduct field failure analysis of broken or defective components, control system design, and programming.
- Experience must include mechanical work proficiencies involving use of hand and air tools, including torque equipment, and precision measuring equipment.
- Must have experience with Allen Bradley PLC hardware
- Proactively, positively, and constructively supports the Guild vision, mission, and quality statements, and the general company direction at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSEE degree preferred; equivalent Associates degree and/or related military training required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience including PLC programming/editing, motion control and coordinated drive systems
- Ability to travel up to 25% for installation and commissioning of equipment