Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Works closely with Senior Controls Engineer.
- Responsible for preparing engineering to include: system design, PLC programming, HMI programming, control panel design and detail, hardware selection.
- Responsible for system I/O check, debug and startup.
- Will be involved in leading and participating in problem solving activities.
- Interact with other departments, suppliers and customers to obtain pertinent information.
- Works closely with senior mechanical setup technician to ensure that the machine functionality is complete and approved before shipping.
- Coordinates, documents, and files all history associated with a specific job.
- Reviews project quote and scope and calls attention to ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor’ s degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline OR an Associate’ s degree in a similar field and 5+ years of experience in the Controls Engineering field
- Experience in PLC programming and HMI programming design
- Industrial automation and material handling, assembly and test equipment experience
- 20% Travel