Olive Branch, MS 43560
- Supervise the financial accounting team including A/P and A/R.
- Report all financial results timely and accurately.
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Prepare budgets and report against actual results.
- Establish and maintain internal controls to support the financial infrastructure.
- Coordinate annual audit and tax filings with outside accounting firm.
- Comply with all local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting and CPA required.
- Minimum 5 years specific experience as a controller with some manufacturing accounting background.
- Knowledge of federal, sales and use and local income taxes.
- Complete understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in all areas expected.
- ERP system experience.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to use advanced data analysis tools in Excel.
- Must be self-directed and able to work in high-pressure, deadline driven situations with flexibility to meet changing priorities / hard deadlines.