Columbus, OH 43201
- Analyzes contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and policies.
- Drafts, develops, negotiates and administers contractual agreements for assigned programs.
- Coordinates proposal issues requiring the expertise of other groups, proposes solutions to problems encountered in negotiations and assists in solving problems that may arise during contract performance.
- Analyzes requests for proposals from general policy, business, financial, contractual and risk perspectives.
- Reviews contracting data entered into the system for completeness and accuracy including risk questionnaire, associated proposal documentation, and required proposal review.
- Ensures all required proposal reviews, concurrences and approvals are obtained before a proposal is submitted to a client.
- Reviews proposal and contracting data entered into company system(s) for completeness and accuracy.
- Assists in Contract Closeouts, including document closeout, management and development of reports for department and internal client review.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of general business, purchasing or acquisition/contract related experience.
- Working knowledge of contracting concepts, federal regulations, uniform commercial code and international contract laws.
- Must be able to draft simple contractual agreements.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.