Contract Analyst Sr
Gahanna, OH 43230
Part Time role at 24 hours per week. Long term position with growth. Position will also be remote.
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals, will work with legal department.
- Responsible for negotiating and writing contracts for services with outside vendors working in conjunction with business unit personnel.
- Develop negotiating strategy including: developing cost of ownership models, develop multiple price models, cost containment models, and pricing caps and indices.
- Write the deal summary and deal detail for assigned contracts.
- Write performance criteria and service level expectations that match the business requirements and lead the negotiation process for moderately complex negotiations.
- Understand the parameters of the boilerplate terms and offer solutions to requested changes for standard variances from terms.
- Track current contract terms, conditions and expiration dates and communicate upcoming milestones as required.
- Issue notice of renewal or termination as required and store signed documentation in the correct database.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related contract and/or supply chain experience or related experience in work activities and projects.
- Experience in Construction or Construction Management is strongly preferred
- Direct experience in contract writing and reviewing.
- Above average communication skills with emphasis on writing and listening.
- Strong Microsoft Excel
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.