New Albany, OH 43054
- Aids in the preparation and maintenance of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
- Prepare and present cost and price trend data; familiarity with ECI price adjustment a plus.
- Help administer a portfolio of standard and non-standard agreements.
- Understand contract price rates for labor, services and equipment.
- Familiarity with labor price buildup; exposure to union versus non-union labor a plus
- Understanding of construction labor and service work types
- Draft modifications to existing agreements using various models, with oversight
- Assist the negotiation process through data research, preparation, and issue recognition
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications and contractual provisions
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study is required.
- Must be willing to learn, listen and not afraid to ask questions.
- 1-2 years of experience in contract analysis or supply chain management
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures, and an understanding of various price models, cost containment models, pricing caps, total cost of ownership models, and indices.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.