Gahanna, OH 43230
- Negotiating and writing service contracts with outside vendors, as well as the details and summary of the deal, along with performance criteria/service level expectations.
- Aids in the preparation and maintenance of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
- Understand contract price rates for labor, services and equipment.
- Familiarity with labor price buildup; exposure to union versus non-union labor a plus
- Understanding of construction labor and service work types
- Draft modifications to existing agreements using various models, with oversight
- Assist the negotiation process through data research, preparation, and issue recognition
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications and contractual provisions
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field is required.
- 1+ years of experience in contract analysis or supply chain management
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures, and an understanding of various price models, cost containment models, pricing caps, total cost of ownership models, and indices.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.