Columbus, OH 43215
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals, will work with legal department.
- Understanding of functionality of the product and deliverables and how they will benefit the company.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related contract and/or supply chain experience or related experience in work activities and projects.
- Experience in Construction or Construction Management is strongly preferred
- Direct experience in contract writing and reviewing.
- Above average communication skills with emphasis on writing and listening.
- Strong Microsoft Excel
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.