Contract Analyst IV
Gahanna, OH 43230
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals, will work with legal department.
- Understanding of functionality of the product and deliverables and how they will benefit the company.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Bachelor’ s Degree is required.
- Must be willing to learn, listen and not afraid to ask questions.
- 6-8 years of related experience.
- Candidate needs to have at least 2 years of software licensing experience-working on supplier paper-first line reviewer.
- Review, understand, make corrections and incorporate appropriate items.
- Understanding of the product/service to incorporate legal terms and conditions.
- Understand pricing structures/impacts-have previous experience negotiating pricing terms in a licensing agreement.
- Experience negotiating business deals.
- Software support and maintenance negotiations.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.