Contract Analyst II
Columbus, OH 43215
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
- Read and interpret contracts, provide recommendations, understand and review scope of work, and review and analyze contracts.
- Identify different contract types and what unique issues could be presented.
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications and contractual provisions.
- Drive outcomes, set priorities and business unit expectations
- Negotiate with vendors – pricing, duties, legal terms
- Bachelor’ s Degree is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Need to be able to understand contracts, statements of work, pricing types and how procurement operates generally.
- Will consider backgrounds dealing in construction contracts, legal contracts, software licensing contracts or real estate leasing contracts.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.