Contract Analyst I
New Albany, OH 43054
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals.
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications and contractual provisions.
- Bachelor’ s Degree is required.
- Must be willing to learn, listen and not afraid to ask questions.
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.