Holland, OH 43528
- Establishment of installation contracts following the awarding of packages and in place prior to site mobilization.
- Clarification of scope, cost and schedule outcomes in line with project requirements.
- Work with contractors to finalize agreements prior to site mobilization.
- Preparation of contract change orders / notices.
- Manage Closeout of completed work packages and installation.
- Documentation of applicable warranties.
- Preparation of documents for approval of release of contract retention.
- Work with document controller to ensure original contracts, correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules etc. Are stored in the system.
- Establishment of claims register for management review and assessment.
- Write-up of claims notices for contractors.
- Tracking of claims status.
- Coordinate with document controller and onboarding contractors.
- Associate or Bachelor in Business, Construction Management or similar preferred, but not required.
- 7+ years of experience within engineering/construction industry.
- Ability to work onsite as well as remote.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.