Rochester, NY 14604
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Construction Superintendent to work in the Syracuse, NY area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Leads, directs and coordinates the work of subcontractors and trade labor included in the project.
- Responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work performed and adherence to budget of the project.
- Coordinate manpower, equipment, tools and materials for crews as needed
- Managing work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Resolve problems regarding procedures, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Create schedules and determining sequencing of work.
- Communicate with owners and architects/engineers in connection with field issues.
- Coordinating, directing, and monitoring the activities of subcontractors and suppliers, to insure conformance with plans, specifications, local and national codes.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering or Construction Management is desired, however Associate’ s in Construction Technology or experience progressing through the ranks into a Superintendent role will be considered.
- Ideally 10+ years of related field construction management experience.
- Knowledge of building construction, scheduling and cost control, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.