Construction Coordinator (Onsite)
Corpus Christi, TX 78410
- Construction Coordinator to work onsite and oversee construction including foundation and structural.
- Will act as owner’ s representative, advise contractors and provide updates.
- Provide updates for clients, monitor labor hours and manpower, provide progress reports, construction reports and ensure consistency with construction schedule.
- Responsible for processing RFIs, submittals, supporting and execution of schedule including fabrication, delivery schedules, construction duration and dealing with issues.
- Maintain red line records and monitor installation of materials in based on specs and drawings.
- Ensure worksite / project safety.
- Associate or Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction experience, ideally working on civil/structural projects dealing with structures and foundations.
- Supervisory experience on construction projects.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.