Southfield, MI 48034-3476
- Manage the construction phase of the project as defined in the contract between the owner and architect, including construction observation, construction change directives and document interpretation.
- Provide construction reports on all site visits and construction meetings.
- Manage and direct project team members on site visits, construction issues, document interpretations and project close-out.
- Monitor shop drawing and bulletin status for timely review and processing.
- Manage the Request for Information (RFI) process for timely review and response.
- Review and approve pay applications, change orders and changes to the construction contract amount.
- Establish and issue Certificate of Substantial Completion date and paperwork.
- Internally track and monitor RFI and change orders per established office procedures.
- Keep Principal-in-Charge, Project Manager and Team Leaders informed of construction-related issues including progress of construction.
- Bachelor' s Degree and licensure highly recommended.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum ten years' of professional experience with extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise.
- A comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects and related requirements of all design disciplines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.