Roanoke, VA 24019
- Review Capital Project P6 schedules to ensure constructability reviews are developed in a timely manner to support regional scoping goals.
- Evaluate construction access strategy for both Construction and Maintenance of critical infrastructure along Transmission ROW and within Substations & Switching Stations.
- Create Constructability Reviews for projects within assigned region and present to execution team before detailed scoping begins.
- Engage with all project stakeholders during scoping phase. This includes planners, engineering, project management, Field Services, Distribution, Outage Planning, TDC, and external customers if needed.
- Communicate with Leadership regarding regional construction method improvements, updates, and initiatives.
- Conduct site visits as needed with scoping teams or on your own.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Safety or related field and 6 years of experience or ABET accredited Associate degree in electrical, construction management, safety, civil engineering technology or related field of study and 10 years of experience.
- Ability to read and interpret one-line station diagrams.
- Understand and interpret conceptual scopes of work and visualize the safest and most effective method of construction and identify potential risks and hazards to be removed.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.