Abilene, TX 79602
- Create Constructability Reviews for projects within assigned region, with safety, efficiency and economics in mind
- Evaluate construction access strategy for both Construction and Maintenance
- Ensure that a consistent direction for Constructability reviews is maintained, promote continuous process improvement initiatives with all Constructability Leads stakeholders
- Develop and maintain positive relationships and communications with strategic contractor partners
- Conduct site visits as required, utilizing GIS technologies
- Work closely with team to identify potential hazards and safety risks; create plan to remove or mitigate them
- Bachelor' s degree in Engienering, Construction Management, Safety or related field
- 6 years of experience overseeing and/or directing transmission and distribution station construction/transmission line construction work
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.