Computer Tech / Helpdesk
Beaverton, OR 97003
- Work with a Call Management and Ticketing System.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office issues.
- Installing and uninstalling software, working with Active Directory (resetting passwords, creating and deleting groups).
- Supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software, equipment and printers, etc.
- Capability of troubleshooting two-factor authentication issues.
- Knowledge of providing support by Remote Desktop Connection.
- Experience with supporting mobile devices (iPhone/Android/iPad).
- Expertise installing desktop backup software and restoring data.
- Familiarity with computer navigation, functionality and terminology.
- Ability to capture and document issues and resolutions.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, IT or related
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ideally some exposure to troubleshooting wired and wireless data communications and connectivity issues.
- Recent experience in a IT Support/IT Service position is preferred
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.