Communications Specialist III
Columbus, OH 43215
- Writes, prepares, and/or reviews articles to be used in company publications.
- Coordinates the preparation of company publications and articles by confirming artwork, verifying facts, and giving final approval.
- Makes sure all work follows editorial policies and standards.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Journalism or Communications.
- 7 plus years of experience in the field of journalism or public relations required.
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills required.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.