Civil Site / Land Development Manager
Toledo, OH 43623
- Senior Manager to help develop and lead the site and land development practice for a growing engineering firm.
- Lead the growth, quality, financial performance for the practice as well as lead the efforts and development of the engineering staff.
- Responsible for business development and client activities, including project management, quality assurance and generating new business and acquiring additional business for existing clients.
- Supervise, mentor and lead staff, while overseeing the technical work of the group for land development projects.
- Create technical specs, construction cost estimates, construction documents, involved with preparing land development plans, including site layout design, grading and earthwork calculations and analysis, erosion control, storm water drainage, sewage, sanitary sewer, utility coordination, etc.
- Bachelor’ s in Civil Engineering, Architectural, Landscape Architecture or related
- PE or ability to acquire PE in a short amount of time
- 8+ years of land development experience
- Experience planning, organizing, and overseeing Land Development projects
- Successful track record of developing and managing client accounts
- Ability to provide technical expertise and mentor staff