Civil Engineering Department Manager
Nashville, TN 37027
- Will manage the Civil department including employees in multiple offices
- Manage the staff including staffing levels, hiring, developing, coaching, training, etc…
- Develop and implement department standards, manage department budget, as well as responsible for department P&Ls to meet financial objectives
- Is involved with business development activities, assist PMs with proposals, presentations, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments and Project Managers to offer insight and knowledge related to civil aspects of projects
- 10+ years of experience in Civil Engineering along with several years of managing staff and a department
- Bachelor’ s in Civil along with a PE or able to become a PE
- Ability to train, coach, develop staff
- Experience and strong knowledge of building codes, especially for manufacturing and industrial related facilities
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.Wehirepeople.Com.